paymanager.raj.nic.in Rajasthan Employees Salary Slip and Pay Bill Preparation Login Paymanager

1. eSalarySlip

eSalarySlip Administrator Staff Member

The Finance Department, Rajasthan started to providing the bill preparation and salary slip download facility through their official online website of http://paymanager.raj.nic.in/. The employees working under the Rajasthan state can use this service online through the official portal and can follow the procedure of bill preparation.

The department started online software which called as the paymanager and it works to provide the salary slip, DA / TA and other bills. This is common and integrated software with the finance department. The employees can get the bills of the DA Arrear, bonus and all other leave encashment bills facility

Through the website the DDO also can get the login access for making the FVC bills, surrender bills, salary arrear bills and other types of pay bills. The portal also has given the bank login section, which can be used by the banks and all the treasury offices of Rajasthan state which gives the services of e-payment files / pdf to download.

In the paymanager Rajasthan the employees working under the any department of state government can get their month wise salary slip / monthly salary slip along with the income tax statement. In time to time duration the employees can get the information about their salary through this paymanager website of finance department under the Rajasthan state.

This website provides the facility to the department login on the third party terms so that they can make all the reports related to the employees and their salary. For more information and to get the salary slip visit to the below given link official website where you have to enter your username and password.

Click Here for Paymanager Rajasthan > http://paymanager2.raj.nic.in/main.aspx

In the username you have to fill the employee id and in the place of password you have to enter your date of birth in dd/mm/yy format. In case of any help you can contact to the departmental person in 141-5111007 numbers and also can send your mail in paymanagerrj@gmail.com

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    Rakesh Sharma likes this.
  2. Veena vyas

Veena vyas Guest

sir my salary slip i need to download on the official website of paymanager. can we download that now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2017
  3. how to get the user id of paymanager portal.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  4. girdhari lal

girdhari lal Guest

pay manager website login details.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2017
  5. Mahipal

Mahipal Guest

please help me my name i s Mahipal

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2015
  6. Mahipal

Mahipal Guest

I am getting issue while checking my salary detail online through paymanager portal

7. Mahipal

Mahipal Guest

I can't download payslip please tell me the process

8. indu sharma

indu sharma Guest

pl. give me detail of my salary

9. Please send me details in my email ID

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2015
  10. roopram meena

roopram meena New Member

Hello I works in PWD as a clerk I want to get my 6 month pay slip

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015
  11. hello I am from rajasthan

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  12. How to check my pay slip

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
  13. This Telephone Number is dead

14. My employer id RJJO199624022668. When I login pay manager says credentials not correct. Solve my problem.

15. SUSHILA

SUSHILA Guest

how download my salary slip

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
  16. I am from rajasthan govt employee

17. How to get password

18. Guest

Guest Guest

please tell me the process

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
  19. parag

parag Guest

Hello,

I was using the website(for my dad) and I am really pleased using this. I works as a software developer in a company. My boss, senior and everyone says that I am the worst employee. Even I feel the same way sometime. But kudos to your developer and development company, when I used this website I realize that I was not the worst. You guys are really champion. I don’t even want to complain about this site. Cause this will take too much time. But really you guys are making india proud. Keep up doing your work.

Thanks.

20. 5985 I am sampat lal sharma I want to check my pay slip online

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  21. I am government employee in Rajasthan electricity board I want to know my salary breakup

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2016
  22. 201118005104

201118005104 Guest

How to can check the HRA deduction mean what is percentage in basic salary?

23. How I can login there what information should i need to know before login?